• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategies for teams / multiple people

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, a lot of people complain, so I decided to make a guide... If you don't want to read, go to the bottom and just watch the two videos.

1. Flint and steel is your new best friend. It does damage over time, and you can use it in such a way that the team doesn't hurt you, whilst their hearts slowly go down in numbers. Now, some people simply walk backwards with FNS in their hands, which is too obvious, and no one will fall for that. You need to do sudden turnarounds, or the unexpected fire trick (setting fire in front of you and then stopping, waiting for the other player(s) to walk into it). These are more effective as your enemy doesn't expect it, and, obviously, has more of a chance of walking into the fire.

2. The bow is your number 1 fan. Well, the bow, pretty simply, can do damage from a distance. If you are running, I suggest 180* shots. When someone is running at you, use it stead of a fishing rod, it is more effective due o larger knockback and more damage. If you are bad with the bow, practice by overusing it, especially on noobs...

3. If you have a fishing, image fish everywhere. With a fishing rod, you can break people's sprint, and that can either help in a chase, or when someone is running at you, except for the obvious pushing away in water. When someone is running at you, fishing rod them, and then quickly switch to our sword so as to deal damage without getting hit as much.

TL;DR

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I like how you USE the FnS, but I don't like what you DO after you use the FnS.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Not the best videos.

Still good tips for noobs.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
In the video you kinda could of done better while taking out a team. Your one took a lot more work

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
3. If you have a fishing, image fish everywhere. With a fishing rod, you can break people's sprint, and that can either help in a chase, or when someone is running at you, except for the obvious pushing away in water. When someone is running at you, fishing rod them, and then quickly switch to our sword so as to deal damage without getting hit as much.
Actually all you do with a fishing rod is push them the only way to break their Sprint Using a Fishing rod is hitting them into a block... Why does everyone think that it does something amazing because honestly when someone fishing rods me and i'm running away of something like that its just like well since i can control my movements Thanks for the Boost. This May Work with teams if you can hit them back and not slow you down but I highly recommend, Just as you did, That you use a Bow instead if this doesn't work or you don't have a bow there are other options such as find other people to cause them to fight one another. But If its death match they shouldn't really be chasing you anyhow they should be trying to stop you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci