• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategies for Surviving the Corn

TheBacan

Spectator
Reaction score
Strat #1 - If you Get good armor at Spawn, Do not put it on right away. Because all the people with stone swords at start will target you for your armor.

Strat #2 - If you get a Stone Sword at Spawn, Watch out. The other Stone Sword guys will want
Pick a Fight with you. Aim for the People wearing good armor, and the other stone sword people.
If you get a Stone Sword put all your armor on.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
I like these, if you do get a stone sword, make sure to not fist people, actually use the sword
You don't know how many times that has happened

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe expand on these tips, then there would be the possibility of them having the slightest impact on at least the biggest noob's gameplay.

LoadData

Survivor
Reaction score
WOW these tips are really new and helped me a lot.....(NOT) :p

Fairly rude reply - Next time instead of making a rude reply like that, why not explain to him where he is able to improve this post and improve in the future - Its the only way people learn, by being told of their mistakes and being told where to improve.

Based on the thread itself, it's fairly helpful for new users yet I would suggest giving more information such as how doing this tactic is able to help you and how you can escape without swords/armour ect...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci