• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Storytime Week 3

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
How i found Helix?

So i started like a noob builder but so i got better 1 day i was talking with MCGamerzism | Gizm on TS he sad i should apply so i practiced because i wasn't that good i applied when they built Alvarian's corn.
I tried to build so fast that i could help on the corn i changed a lot of stuff in trial so at the end i added a spain flag because #ThugLife you already know so i asked them to check it because i so wanted to help on the corn with them so i waited on a decision so when i got accepted i was so happy they sad i could warp to Alvarian.
So i saw the spawn the terraforming (wasn't that good to be honest) but i saw the spawn they hadn't build to much of it so i could help a lot on it i was so happy and that's how i found Helix. And now I'm Veteran :)

Big Thanks to MCGamerzism | Gizm without him i wouldn't found helix and i wouldn't stand here making this thread to you guys #GizmPower

Reaction score
xD Oh gulemann...
I love you and everything but I'm not sure if other people apart from me really understand this xD
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci