• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Story Time Week 4

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hello this is story time week 4 i host this hopefully every week if i have time but i hope you guys enjoy my story.

So if you guys may know or don't this is my last school day and its a bit sad you guys because some of my friends i never see again and you know you really just wanna be with them forever but you know you don't live forever but yah lets get to the point yah its 1 day to the last school day i have with my friends today i just had like good time with the class we were going around playing wall ball and football and of course Basketball (who don't love basketball) but yah it was a bit sad because we just had 1 show left and so we were going away to different schools and you know that's very sad your losing those people that you have been with in now 7 years but of course new stuff is going to happened in the 8th year you know getting new friends thats going to be really fun but this is a bit of a story Hope you guys like it :3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I made a lot of friends this year at school that I may not get the opportunity to see much again, so while I'm excited for this summer and next school year I'll miss those friends.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hello this is story time week 4 i host this hopefully every week if i have time but i hope you guys enjoy my story.

So if you guys may know or don't this is my last school day and its a bit sad you guys because some of my friends i never see again and you know you really just wanna be with them forever but you know you don't live forever but yah lets get to the point yah its 1 day to the last school day i have with my friends today i just had like good time with the class we were going around playing wall ball and football and of course Basketball (who don't love basketball) but yah it was a bit sad because we just had 1 show left and so we were going away to different schools and you know that's very sad your losing those people that you have been with in now 7 years but of course new stuff is going to happened in the 8th year you know getting new friends thats going to be really fun but this is a bit of a story Hope you guys like it :3
I went to a new school this year. Making new friends is difficult but it's always great to meet new people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci