• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

STOP THIS HACKER STUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdGames8

Tribute
Reaction score
MCSG now I'm sick of all of this, EVERY GAME AN HACKER, please don't say me: report them, yes I know, I report them but the matches are lost and the cause is: HACKER, HACKER, HACKER EVERYWHERE, now they are also in team, i played two match this night (I'm European) and I could win both IF there's no hacker, i'm really really REALLY sick, please MCSG update to 1.8 and MAKE AN ANTICHEAT, PLEASE

EdGames8

Tribute
Reaction score
Did you see what I write?
DON'T SAY ME: REPORT THEM, I REPORTED LIKE 150 OF THEM
The fact is that I want to know if other people think the same thing

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi there!
First of all, please do not use profanity on the forums, as it is against the rules. Your thread title has been edited.

Secondly, we currently have an anti-cheat process on the server, and when it detects someone hacking, kicks them from the server. While it may not necessarily stop hackers completely, it does certainly do its job.

Thirdly, although everyone says to just record and report them, it is the best solution so they do not continue to hack and ruin the server for others. If you have the program TeamSpeak, you can log on to our server (ts.mcgamer.net) and politely ask a moderator to help you with the hacker issue.

Due to the fact that this thread is a duplicate of others of the same topic, Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci