• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop It MCGAMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULRICH

Iron
Reaction score
Dont you all find it weird that all the youtubers are quitting? That even 4 teams start loosing games?
Well, I blame MCSG. I speak for my part (Eu Servers).
First, there is the awesome bug, that we all love, that makes minecraft crash back into launcher. Good start!
Then, of course, there is the lobby designed for Nasa Pc´s. (I know u all are running to tipe, My mc can handle the lobby easily). Well, most of my friends have laptops and get 20fps in lobby. What kinda lobby is that anyway? No things to explore (The only easter eggs, are from buttons and u get in a empty room).
I had usted to be in a server wich lobby was seasonal, like the beach, or the haunted mansion. Not like this.
And now, the mods and hackers. What should be a bad relationship becomes a friendship gateway! Yesterday I saw a mod coming to an hacker. The hacker jumps in straight to forcefield. The mod starts to run away, and then the forcefielder says tem. He waits a little bit, and then the 2 get together. Nice Mods!
He ended up 5 teaming and winning in dm.
Thats all for today. I know you are going to delete this, or hide it, but at least its good to know someone read it.
Im 14 years old and im from Portugal, so, if you haven´t seen already, this is not my native language.

ULRICH

Iron
Reaction score
When I said Yesterday, I meant a long time ago. I dont know how I got confused.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
If you see a moderator breaking the rules and not doing their job, report it to Sr. Staff.
If you see a player breaking the rules, please report them here.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci