• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stone Swords Removed from Spawn Chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been killed so so so so so so so many times of spawn today. Its really bugging the heck out of me how I am getting targeted off spawn 10 times in a row. I mean, people want to have fun right, not run around freeze island with nothing and 3 bacccas with full iron and stone swords chasing me? I mean really. I would like to get some responces on this thread, and hopefully we can get these dumb swords removed from corn.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
The stone swords is what makes Corn dangerous. You don't have to go there for good stuff just find a really good route. Also, if you manage to get one, you can make hell with it, as well as get really good loot. I like the idea of stone swords at spawn. Keeps it dangerous.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Going to corn is a risk, you either get good loot, bad loot or you die. You don't have to go to corn and if you're dieing a lot when you go then don't. :p

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Have you tried not going to the corn?

If there were no swords at the corn, everybody would go for it as there's no risk.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Have you tried not going to the corn?

If there were no swords at the corn, everybody would go for it as there's no risk.
Ehhhh not really. I don't go to corn because I don't want someone taking my route. I have no fear of dieing at corn. But all the noobs would go to corn :p, I see what you mean.

LiamJennion

Platinum
Reaction score
Like everyone has been saying, corn is dangerous and a risk to go to, it's your your decision to go to corn and you can either be extremely lucky, or mess up your sprint and get nothing. If you feel that you keep on dying when you go to spawn, simply find a OP chest route to make up for your losses at spawn. There are a lot of chest routes on YouTube :p

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
How about no swords at all and just turn MCSG into a huge fisting spree. That'd be fun.
Funny Story I got a week ago.
So, the game glitched, so the chests didn't have any items, needless to say. Everyone ran out of hunger in about 30 seconds because they were just fisting everyone.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I've been killed so so so so so so so many times of spawn today. Its really bugging the heck out of me how I am getting targeted off spawn 10 times in a row. I mean really. I would like to get some responces on this thread, and hopefully we can get these dumb swords removed from corn.
Spawn is meant to be just luck you get a stone sword or you don't. Don't get stone swords removed just because you don't want to die from spawn..
Also what if you get chased from spawn if they are good they will go away after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci