• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Still not donator? whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowlicious25

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello so i bought my donator about 2 days ago my friend bought me it as a gift that didnt work so that was a waste so i bought donator for my self 2 days ago

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
Is it in-game you haven't received it? since you clearly got donor here on the forum.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If your donator hasnt apeared yet ingame send an email here [email protected] with your forum and Minecraft username plus when you purchase the upgrade. Dont worrie your donor time will start when you first get in on the servers so these 2 days havent been counted. :)

Rainbowlicious25

Spectator
Reaction score
I know that but i really want to play with my friends becuase there all donators but theres only me that cant get into the lobbies :(

and should i email that email address with my email that i bought the donor with ?

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
Okey, i think i know the reason why you haven't gotten it yet.
When you registered your user here you'll have to write in your minecraft username, which in this case you wrote "Rainwbowlicious25", and as you probably notice there's a "W" in the middle of "rain bow". And basically what happens then is that the plugin that automatically fixes the donor ranks, fixes the donor rank on that one which you wrote "Rainwbowlicious25".

I had a feeling that the cause of the problem was that, so that's why i asked for your username just to make sure.
I'll get into fixing the problem right now, hopefully we'll get it fixed by today :)

Sincerely, OlsenInc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci