• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Still Banned? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

progamer273

Spectator
Reaction score
When i try to join survival it says {BANNED} the ban hammer has spoken!
WTF does that mean i already served my 9 day ban am i banned forever now....idk anymore

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
When i try to join survival it says {BANNED} the ban hammer has spoken!
WTF does that mean i already served my 9 day ban am i banned forever now....idk anymore
You can post a ban dispute if you feel like you have been banned unfairly. Otherwise, if it is a mod/sr mod, go to the admins and report that moderator.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
This is why I'm not a mod; And I love it.

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
Considering that was the message you received, I would take it that an administrator has produced the action you are having problems with. Using alt's is not the solution to fix this problem, and can get you in even bigger trouble. If there happened to be a hacking issue on the survival server, then you would receive a PERMANENT ban. I would suggest contacting Antster or post a Ban dispute if you think it was in bad nature otherwise, your question has now been answered. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci