• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

steeemR goes.

steeemR

Diamond
Reaction score
It's my time to leave the MCGamer community now. I feel sad doing this, but for the past few weeks I haven't had too much spare time left, so I have decided to leave.

I have so many people to thank, so I'm just going to thank you all here in one message.
Thank you to everyone who's been a part of my experience at MCGamer, from the first day I was brought here by my buddy emil (<3), when I was waiting for my interview (#waitingsquad) and throughout the whole journey! So many people, so many to love!

akye is bet3r at football!

steeemR

Last edited:

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Nooo steeemR :( I hope you still come on from time to time. You were a good friend and a great mod. #waitingsquad for ever <3 Cyaa man :(

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Definitely not one of the persons I like seeing leave.. Especially when I'm the one taking the ranks off :(
Have a good time Beppe; we must remain in contact in the future!
#Tematfountain forever <3
Much love bro <3

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
No steeemr/beppe bye i need to say we love <3

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Well, hate to see you leave, Steemr. Don't let life "gg rekd 10 hearts" you.

Zainnyyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Sad to see you go steeemR :(, you were a good friend and mod, Hope you all the best in the future :)
#WaitingSquad <3

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bye Samuel, although we didn't speak much, you are a real genuine person and I'll miss you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci