• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Steam Summer Sale Suggestions

How many games will you buy?

• Total voters

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
The biggest money-wasting deal event of gaming is here, and with so many games to choose from, suggestions are needed.

Post whatever games you're getting, and game suggestions to guide those scrubs (me) to best deals!

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly don't plan to get that many games because I'm low on money. What little funds I do have, I am saving for a new graphics card.

That aside, I purchased Bioshock Infinite today and there are a couple other games I'm keeping an eye on to see if they go on sale. I can't really give you any recommendations, though, because I'm not really to knowledgeable about what's out there right now...

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
So far I have purchased Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite and Don't Starve. Personally I would hugely recommend Dishonored - it's a brilliant game :D

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Minesweeper if your PC can handle it. Heard it is a PC crusher. If I was being serious, I would say maybe Bioshock Infinite or Far Cry 3. The latter of the two is an extremely fun game that I recommend to anyone. Never played Infinite but it gets good reviews, looks amazing, and is Bioshock so...

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So far, I've only bought two games and they were: DayZ standalone and Payday 2. First of all, DayZ is such a brilliant game despite it being in alpha stages. Secondly, Payday 2, which should of been £22 but I got it for £4, is also an amazing game. It's all about bank robberies and being strategical and stealthy and the graphics are good too. If your low on funds and want a game that you and a couple of friends can play, I defiantly recommend Payday 2. However I believe the price has slightly increased to about £8

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
All I need is GTA5 to make it through the whole summer (If I had the money :c).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci