• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueStyledGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
So hey!

I have been wondering about something that has been in my head for a view days, So i have reseted my stats a couple of times. And im not at all glad that i did that. So here is my question, Is ther a way of getting my stats back together as in: Al the games ive played and all that i have won. Eventho i did reset, is there anyway of regaining my stats in any way???

Answers are welcome <3

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So hey!

I have been wondering about something that has been in my head for a view days, So i have reseted my stats a couple of times. And im not at all glad that i did that. So here is my question, Is ther a way of getting my stats back together as in: Al the games ive played and all that i have won. Eventho i did reset, is there anyway of regaining my stats in any way???

Answers are welcome <3
Don't think so. Once you do it it's final.

But why are you not happy with your reset? It's only a few numbers that you will probably not care about when you are older.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I think Ravens account got hacked and reset and they got his stats back just contact mcsg support :)

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
All Stats Resets are final, and we even state so with the confirmation message. If you are not happy with your current stats post-reset, then your only option is to reset them again. But you cannot undo a stats reset.

Question Answered; Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci