• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

stat reset

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS
if u want to say something post it on the main page like wtf are u getting out of making a new thread like thanks for flooding the forums for me!! stop making threads k idc if ur against it reply to main thread

E

Ephiza

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS
if u want to say something post it on the main page like wtf are u getting out of making a new thread like thanks for flooding the forums for me!! stop making threads k idc if ur against it reply to main thread
but u just made a thread

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Thing is, it is the biggest thing that has happened to mcsg since we switched to V2

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
But we haven't actually done anything yet? We just asked for peoples' opinions, and people are acting like it's happening in 1 minute from now.
Yeah, I know what you mean, but us players from V1 are upset about this xD

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
But we haven't actually done anything yet? We just asked for peoples' opinions, and people are acting like it's happening in 1 minute from now.
In my opinion, I just started playing mcsg and I don't really want to see people lose all their stats that they have been working on for years. It will just start to cause a cool daily leaderboards to see who boosts, and idc for the new leaderboards yet I've only been here for 1 and a half weeks. sorry if this isnt on the right thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci