• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stat Reset discussion

ItzDinoPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello every body of the MCSG network as most of you know we are having a stat reset and some people are not very happy about it because people have over 1000/2000/3000 wins so a lot of people are angry right,but there is an upside to this
1.the old leader boards are going to be archived
2.this gives some newer players a chance to be on top such as GOLD_ninja14 and MelloCraftYT
But i have a suggestion say if i wanted to see and work on my old stats i should type
/stats1 (username)
And to see my new stats just
/stats (username)
And to work on new and old
Just have a item and turn it on and off when in the lobby to change which one to work on
Thanks for reading
~Dino

Jst2Strong

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a very good idea! But I think it would be very hard for them to make the plugin be able to switch between leaderboards or stats. I really don't know :p

ItzDinoPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a very good idea! But I think it would be very hard for them to make the plugin be able to switch between leaderboards or stats. I really don't know :p
True bit all the mods/Sr mods are anazing bukkit developers but they Still might have some trouble

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci