• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff needs to do their job

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay I have been on mcsg for around 8 months. The first 5 months of mcsg where very fun. I noticed soon there is hackers EVERY game and this is not a lie. To go along with the current hackers is the amount of lacking staff on the servers. Yeah sure mods might be in hub 8 but what is that doing for the community, nothing. I see nearly one mod every twenty games. The mods I occasionally see are Jodimo, Equalitee, and a few I can't remember. Thank you to the mods I see in the servers. What I am trying to get across is that nearly 95% of mods do not do their job. All of mcsg mods sit on teamspeak all day and do nothing in the servers. I hop on teamspeak to get help from a mod and they say "Oh i'm to busy" or "Sorry not right now." This is very rude because I get this reply from almost every single mod on teamspeak. Mcsg has turned out to be a place of hatred and many staff and higher think "why is everyone quitting our server?" Well I will answer that. Your staff is very lacking and do nothing to help the community, all you do is sit on teamspeak banning people for stupid stuff when there is real issues inside the servers. You DO NOT care for anything but teamspeak and the servers hackers a disrespectful people are never coming to vanish if the staff does not step in and take action. Thank you, bbs22201 or Brandon have a good time!

Last edited:

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
We try as hard as we can to help everyone we can get help efficiently and effectively. In order for you to help us with that, you need to help us find hackers as well. We don't know where they all are, and it's a lot easier than going into game after game when you poke us right when you see one. If one mod is busy, poke another one. There is always going to be one available to help you. Furthermore, this thread is now locked to prevent further flame and arguments.

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci