• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

STAFF NEED ONLY READ THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expnoob

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello to all staff,volunteers, and to whom it may concern. I know I have put out a thread like this but I need to emphasize the importance of this illegality of better sprint. It has come to my attention that the benefit of better sprint is very minimal with the new update. So I would like to know why it is banned. I will gladly discuss this in a mature manner.
Thank you and best wishes!

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
If there is very minimal difference then why use it?

Expnoob

Spectator
Reaction score
Because mcsg is stubborn and doesn't like to change rules. I don't get why'd you use it anyway, though, because 1.7 sprint is better in a lot of ways.
Because mcsg is stubborn and doesn't like to change rules. I don't get why'd you use it anyway, though, because 1.7 sprint is better in a lot
fer
If there is very minimal difference then why use it?
i use it because I enjoy the toggle feature and it provides a small advantage to those who utilize it correctly.

J

Joel/MadDawg

i use it because I enjoy the toggle feature and it provides a small advantage to those who utilize it correctly.
protip: don't admit to doing something against the rules (whether it be a good rule or not).

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
Better Sprint is hacks. There is a difference between 1.7 Sprint and Better Sprint. The only thing changed in 1.7 is a newly added sprint button. With Better Sprint, there's a crouch toggle, a sprint toggle and enhanced fly speed (As well as a sprint button, which has already been implemented, thus you asking this question). There's definitely a difference.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Better Sprint mod is banned on these server. It was banned before. It will never be unbanned. With 1.7, BSM is all but obsolete. It's just as easy to hold a button down instead of toggling. If you'd like to take this up in a PM, please do so. I will be locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci