• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

staff explainations needed regarding forum bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

Survivor
Reaction score
hi, so i m doing this in request from my friend nicksharpx, who was banned from these forums back in nov 2015
he was banned for like boosting when other users were likespamming him without him wanting them to, he instantly appealed his ban and guess what, no reply whatsoever yet.
and this isnt the only case, many other known forumers, one example being thecornstealer have appealed their unfair bans ages ago but still got no reply to this date
this is absolute .... since good forumers are also the soul of the mcg forums and banning them with no real evidence or checks performed is just plain stupid and i hope youll understand their, my, and many more's disappointment.

i see how there arent many admins but god do something for not only these but all of the people who appeal their forums bans, this system works even worse than the anti cheat

now waiting for this thread to be removed as theres no freedom of speech ^_^

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Hi, you can poke a senior mod or administrator on our TeamSpeak about your ban. Alternatively you could e-mail Yannick or Logan who will be getting their e-mails soon. c:

QA;TL

X

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi, you can poke a senior mod or administrator on our TeamSpeak about your ban. Alternatively you could e-mail Yannick or Logan who will be getting their e-mails soon. c:

QA;TL
alright, because he told me he was told to email the admins, so he did with all of them and still got no reply, i'll tell him, also because as far as i remember he liked yannick as a staff memeber xdd gay! jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci