• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Descriptions

McNooch

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello MCSG Its McNooch or yettiplays im here to make people understand how hard does sr.staff and moderator works.

St.Staff a.k.a Sr.Modearators: Sr.Moderators are incharge of Traning moderators that they have (Needs Training) What does that mean? that means they train them to be better moderators like what to do to handle with players or train them with Xime.They review moderator applications like excample if you deside to apply for moderator they are the ones in charge of reviewing the HOLE application like many applications are like 1000+ Words so thats part of them. They also they do interviews like they ask the waiting people stuff that im not allowd to say.They also answer some questions in teamspeak like staff Q&A and they host open mic.

So yeah before start judging sr.staff think what they do ALL day to keep this server the best as posible

Now we going into mods:Moderators: They are incharge of dealing with users like if they are braking the rules.They have to moderate 3 things Fourms,Teamspeak and ingame they can answer EVERY question whell atleast if they know the answer.

Whats the point of this thread this thread its about giving people a lesson that sr.staff are really busy some times so as moderators so dont complain if they dont reply that means they are doing something atm so dont get mad

~Nooch

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
What some people have to realise is that we are doing the best we can. There may be the odd occasion where we make a mistake but it is a volunteer job, and we are trying as hard as we can.

I thank you for this thread :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
We do a lot of background work. Before I was Moderator, I never truly knew how much they worked and how hard they did. But now that I am experiencing it, it is a lot of hard work. What people don't understand is that this is a volunteer job. It is wonderful to see a member of the community appreciating the work we do for MCGamer. I thank you for that.

Have a nice day on the MCGamer network! :)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
There is already something like this but this is a better version.. good job!

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Wowwoowow, great thread!

Very impressive, even caught the attention of a few staff members! ;P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci