• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Application For Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extraman123

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name:Shawn
Your age:16 (I know i wont get accepted cause of that probably)
Your Minecraft username:DarkShadows_0825
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No not that i am aware of Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):No not that i am aware of
Past administration or moderation experiences: Well i am a owner a admin a mod and i have been a trial mod aswell but within all of those acceptions i havent only been it once i have been a admin about 3 times a mod about 7 times and a trial mod only 1 time but that is because most people dont have that rank and i have been co owner 1 time and i have my own server
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Give them one warning Then a second warning then a third warning (Last one) Then i would kick them then eventually ban them if they continue on doing it
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:I am a hard dedicated worker who loves to help people and inforce rules on people who are not following them and i would never let people off the "hook" on breaking rules so i can be a good moderator. also i wouldn't abuse my powers i would never ban anyone for doing nothing or just because i don't like them.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I could help with keeping the players in the hub form not flooding the chat with Spam,Advertising,And keep asking for a staff member (which i see alot lately) i would answer them myself with any question they have to throw at me
Do you have the ability to record video?: No i do not Sorry about that because i dont hve a laptop i have a desktop
Do you own a microphone?: No I never really was into talking on skype/teamspeak so sorry about that
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: A week about maybe 4 days a week
Where are you located? (Time zone): EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci