• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff SquishyAlyssa - Meet the Staff

SquishyAlyssa

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Alyssa
IGN(s): SquishyAlyssa
Nickname(s): Lys, Lizzy, Kitty and Squishy
Region: Canada

-----

One Cool Fact: When I was younger I raised over 1,000 dollars for cancer research then shaved my entire head bald and donated it to make a wig for someone going through chemotherapy!
One Embarrassing Fact: When I had my first kiss I completely missed and kissed his chin..
One Fact that makes you proud: Being in this position right now, becoming an MCGamer Network moderator. This is a huge achievement and I’m so proud to be in this position!
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I suck at every sport that includes a ball
Most Common question you get asked: "Are you squishy?" or "Are you dating CreeperFarts?"
Favorite Animal: Kitties, puppies and turtles
Favorite Plant: I'm obsessed with baby cactuses
Favorite Color: Black or baby pink
Favorite Food: Frozen Oreos
Biggest Pet Peeve: When people chew their food extremely loud
Astrological Sign: Libra
Personal Catchphrase: "What the frick frack snick snack?"
Heard about MCG by: The one and only, Joey Graceffa
Ever bring someone to MCSG: I've brought a couple irl friends!
First friend in the community: xPenguini, Ins3curity_ and simplysarahxox
MCG role-model: duckluv321
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I pulled through my depressive stage in life and excepted the fact that things do get better and ever since I've been such a positive person!
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad? Definitely me. Letz 1v1 m8
Call me maybe? Yeah, hit me up!
Do you team in game: Yes, a lot
Have you been backstabbed: Too many times ;-;
Ever Broken a bone: Never.. *violently knocks on wood*
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: If you're a bird, I'm a bird <3
Personal Skills: I'm a very good listener and I love helping others
Computer specs: I should know this because I custom built it but I honestly have no clue
Computer operating system: Windows 7
Program I use to record: Dxtory or Fraps
Favorite movie: Monsters Inc and Maze Runner
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: The 1975, Drake, Ed Sheeran and Smallpools
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Counter Strike, Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 2.. I suck though
Favorite character from fiction: Daisy Duck
What does a fox say? Google it (;
Terrified of: The dark and being home alone
Personal website: http://www.youtube.com/vlogalyssa, http://www.youtube.com/AlyssaDoesGames and http://www.twitter.com/alyssabriellex
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube or Twitter
Dream job: Psychologist or Personal Trainer
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I work in retail at AA
Favorite thing about the community: Meeting amazing people I can call my best friends

-----

When I am online: Between 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM MST during the week and 11:00 AM - 4:00 AM MST on the weekends!
Previous moderating experience: The Kylee Server and a couple other small servers of friends
Been a member of staff since: November 30th, 2014
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG, Hubs and Battlegrounds
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: I'm striving to be a go-to moderator for all member in the community, don't ever feel shy to ask me questions about anything regrading MCGamer. I want to moderate to the best of my ability and help this community flourish! <3

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Yay you are the same as mariah the new mod, and like 1975 like me!

People this community is turning indie really fast and the Matty heally master race shall prevail

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the staff team and good luck with the trolls nd stuff (Pls dons ban ma e fna) spelling on pointe XD
Hope to see you around

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the Staff Team! You seem like a pretty nice person. :)

Glad to be working with you, hopefully we get to know each other too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci