• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spotting Hackers

Reaction score
SPEED/BETTER SPRINT
-The player can sprint immediately after shooting a bow, since they don't need to double tap.
-They appear to circle around you faster than you can circle them.
-When they hit you, their sprint does not disengage like it should.
-There are sprint particles at their feet while walking, and sometimes while standing still. (Possibly a glitch, not always hacks if standing still)
-They're noticeably faster than you when you both run the in same fashion.
-They can sprint backwards.

AIMBOT
-The player's head will bob up and down as they chase you, as the hack keeps them aimed at you.
-They can hit you faster than you can hit them.
-While in the lobby, if this player randomly tries hitting people when they are approached, aimbot is attempting to kill them.

FORCEFIELD
-The player can be in front of you, facing the other direction, hit in front of them, but you get knocked back exceptional distance the other way.
-They can hit you when not facing you or while in a chest.
-You have trouble hitting them when running at them because the hack will sometimes increase reach distance,

DAMAGE
-Knowing how much damage what items will do, if you take more damage then it's likely hacks.

HEALTH
-If you attack an afk player, not glitched, and they take over 10 hits with any weapon to die, they probably have a regeneration hack.

That's it for now, too lazy to add more. Enjoy busting the n00bs

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are regeneration hacks real? I keep hearing about them but it seems quite unlikely and I've never encountered it.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also, regeneration hackers are able to be hit faster. This can be tested with super golden apples.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a complete knock off of my older thread Hackers how to tell. And mine is more in depth

Reaction score
This is a complete knock off of my older thread Hackers how to tell. And mine is more in depth
Rage much? You're acting immature about me using the same idea for a thread. You don't see people complaining about my pvp facts thread, and hundreds of people make threads like that. Besides, I made this thread because I enjoy sharing information with others, and I didn't rip off your thread; I gave some different info, and used a different format. I would appreciate you not being a baby because i made a similar thread. Would you like it if I did this, for example, "I was breathing just the other so stop copying me.", because it isn't very from your complaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci