• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immenson

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to know about this sponsor thing because i was playing and it said i was sponsored. What does this mean and how do I do this?

L

Lululioness

Sponsoring is when spectators use their points to give a tribute an item.

When you're spectating a game, you can use the /sponsor command. You type /sponsor [player name] and it'll open a menu with items you can sponsor people. Keep in mind these items cost points :)

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
You do /sponsor (name) then choose what you want to sponsor them for a certain amount of bounty points.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Exactly what they said, do /sponsor (name) to sponsor someone. It'll only work if you're a spectator and it costs bounty to sponsor an item to them (the number amount next to your name). Occasionally, when someone tries to sponsor you or you try to sponsor someone else, there will be empty slots in the menu. This is because each item can only be sponsored once per game. Hope this helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci