• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spl1nks new Tribute Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there! Is this your first time on MCSG? Do you suck at the Games, and want to get Better? Here are some Basic tips for your first games, so you can stay alive a little longer, maybe kill an enemy or two.

Mobility:
-Sprinting+Jumping is faster than normal Sprinting. Use this to get away or chase somebody.
-if you have a 2 block high ceeling over yourself, sprintjump. You will go superfast.
-Only Sprint if you have to, or if you have very much food. Remember: hearts are only regenerated when you have 9 hunger ore more, below 3 hunger you can not sprint. So save your hunger.

Combat:
-Mash mouse button 1 and 2; meaning hold mouse button 2 and klick one. You take 50% less damage and still fight. Although you are going slower, this can be great.
-If you chase a person, try to see where he/she is heading. Try to find shortcuts to catch up. And: only hit him when you are BESIDES him. This way you wont knock him away from you.
-run for lakes and the sea. If you get into the water, descend. Hit him from below. If done correctly, he wont be able to hit you.
-on map 1, wolfs can be your best friend. Try to tame them, they are really helpful in fights.

Start:
-Go for one chest at the corn. Take what you can getout of it, then run off. The other chests are gonna be looted, and the people will start to fight.
-Sneak to the edge of youf platform, you are closer than the others.
-Sprint and jump 3 seconds before start. Although it is gonna throw you back sometimes, you will be the first to reach the corn.

Before playing:
-Read the rules, and get familiar to how the games work.
-download the maps and explore them for yourself. This way you can find many chests, which may be helpful when you Play.

I hope these tricks help you. If there are mistakes in, let it be gaming or language (I'm german btw), please tell me or write them down.

gabreil

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah but what button on the keyboard do you use to enter in a server

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah but what button on the keyboard do you use to enter in a server
open minecraft.
select multiplayer.
click add server
keep default name "Minecraft Server".
on the server page here, check to see which servers have empty slots.
enter the ip of your chosen server. Example- us29.mcsg.in
hope I could help. good luck getting in, servers fill up fast!

gabreil

Spectator
Reaction score
which mine craft this one or the minecraft.com sorry Im asking to many questions Im nooby and I know it

gabreil

Spectator
Reaction score
lehparsiphel IM sorry but what are you talking about Im nooby and I know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci