• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectators

Hardych1

Spectator
Reaction score
I dont know if its anything that we can change but yesterday while I was camping the chest tree just outside of the cornucopia, with full iron armor and sword along with two enderpearls, I was waiting for the cornucopia to refill and when it did a guy started rushing it, i could see he didn't have much on him so i was gonna use and enderpearl to swoop in and ambush him. Unfortunately my enderpearl hit a spectator who was watching me from the air right in front of me and I dropped from where he was and died upon impact. Kind of a lame end to a well played game on my part.

Reaction score
Yes, there's a similar glitch where spectators can block arrows, I hope these get fixed.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know of teams who use specs "dead teammates" to block incoming arrows for them

Hardych1

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, there's a similar glitch where spectators can block arrows, I hope these get fixed.
Yeah I know about the arrow thing and it's pretty lame but it just sucked that i was doing so well and got myself killed because somebody thought I was interesting enough to be watching.

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
Hopefully they can find a way to fix these issues. I didn't even realize spectators could block arrows. Makes sense though.

arragorn99

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah, that sucks.. specs have blocked my arrows a bunch of times, though i've never been luckey enough to get an ender pearl.....o_O

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its annoying when you are driving a boat and a spec. Sent you in the other direction and also with the arrows you get shot by your own arrows.. Try to fix it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci