• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spazmaster116- Moderater Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazmaster116

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name:Daniel Deamant
Your age:14
Your Minecraft username:Spazmaster116
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):I have one. I think it was for caps on eu9000.mcsg.in
Past administration or moderation experiences:I have none on mcsg.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:I would give them a warning for spamming and such. Then I would do it. If they are hacking, they get a second chance, or if second offence, I would ban them permanently.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:Yes, but that is also your descision.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:I can record to ban hackers. I also am a good tracker at the major signals of a hacker.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes
Do you own a microphone?:Yes
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:Almost everyday, whenever I don't have to spend time doing homework and being at school.
Where are you located? (Time zone):Illinois, Time Zone:UTC-6:00 Central Time Zone

I, {Daniel Deamant}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please put your moderator application under the Sub Forum "MCSG Applications." You will find it at the very tup of the Forum, "General Support."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci