• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Space Station idea

Like the idea?

• Sounds cool.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratbutcher

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a simple suggestion for an MCSG map. I am already working on an underwater city (WHICH COULD USE SOME HELP [email protected]), so I'm not making this map. At least not soon. I was thinking take a map with nothing but void (probably using a program like painter) and get a mod make the map night time at all times. You could build inspiration off of startrek's enterprise, or Dead Space. The idea I had in mind was a huge starship ruined in an astroid field. The tributes could go outside and hop from asteroid to asteroid and find loot. Ender pearls would rock on this map, so make them scarce.
There could be a portal somewhere on ship , and the nether could be the nearby-planet's surface. Or of course vise versa: The planet be the surface realm, and the nether be outerspace. Then you wouldn't need a night time mod, but we'd have to explain the red space, (like a gas cloud or something).

Anyway, thought it was a cool idea, and if none of you make it, that will be my clan and my next project after the bioshock-esque one.

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi I would like to help! With both the spacemap and underwater city if you would take me.

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm working on a space station one myself, although yours sounds pretty different from mine. Also, I recommend Sethbling's SetBiome filter for MCEdit (you can find it easily on Youtube or Google) to change the biome for the whole map to the End. It'll make the sky always be black, and there will be no weather.

ratbutcher

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm working on a space station one myself, although yours sounds pretty different from mine. Also, I recommend Sethbling's SetBiome filter for MCEdit (you can find it easily on Youtube or Google) to change the biome for the whole map to the End. It'll make the sky always be black, and there will be no weather.
Thanks Cameron, you rock.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Wow that sounds like a pretty neat idea, I am very curious to see what it could look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci