• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Soup PvP?

Would you like MCSG to add Soup PvP?

• Total voters

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
If MCSG had Soup PvP, would you play it?

I personally have started to play Soup PvP a lot more, and I think if MCGamer added servers for Soup PvP it would attract a lot of new players.
I originally played Soup PvP, before I found out why I would always lose. (My ping was so bad, as the servers were hosted in America.)
It is super fun, and it is more friendly, as you can't really dog people or kill them unfairly (unless you hack) due to the soup restoring health. The fights mean more than just a five hit battle and it's more involved.

This was just an idea that I had, and I think I would play on MCGamer a lot more if they had Soup PvP.

Tell me what you think ;D

Last edited:

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Of course. I'm sure that those who don't normally play Soup will eventually get into it as well. ;)

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
N O. Soup PvP is all about hotkeying and it would make it so hard for newbies to win. if you want to play Soup PvP, go on the Soup PvP serevrs. And plus, was there Soup in the regular hunger games?

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
N O. Soup PvP is all about hotkeying and it would make it so hard for newbies to win. if you want to play Soup PvP, go on the Soup PvP serevrs. And plus, was there Soup in the regular hunger games?
I'm pretty sure he means adding a separate soup pvp server, not adding it to SG.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Were there chests in the original hunger games?
I think that it would be a cool edition, and it's really fun. It also improves your Hot-keying and PvP in general.
I have gotten bored of the Survival Games but I love MCGamer so I want to be able to play Soup PvP on there. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci