• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Sound bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qpDemask

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello. -EDIT-I dont know if this is the right place to post this!
Yesterday i was playing Survival Games,i ate a porkchop and i heard a weird sound,like its eating 2-3 food at the same time.I continued playing.At the next match, i heard the same sound,and in the chat 1 player was near me and he said :"qpDemask regen".It was weird,so i asked some of my friends whats the problem.After some games i played with my friends, i was eating,and one of my friends noticed that sound,and he said thats the sound that regen hack makes when you eat food.I closed the game, and deleted the ".minecraft" folder(from %appdata%).After some more games,same sound.
I dont know whats the problem,because i was never using modded clients except Optifine.I am playing with the version-"1.7.2-OptiFine_HD_U_D1".I think it might be from the resource pack that i am using,i dont know(using Huahwi`s r.p.).
I would like to see some opinions at this problem from you guys...

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Try playing on the default resource pack for awhile and see if you run into the same thing. Our SG plugin does not force the client to play any extra sounds. Tell me how playing on default turns out.

qpDemask

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry,it was my mistake.That sound was not the same sound as regen hack.
Thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci