• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry :(

Salebury

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Matt / Salebury.

As you might know I'm quite imature at times. Mostly towards people I die from. But today I'm here to say sorry to all the people I've abused and been disrespectful to. I want to be friends with everyone around the AU community, because that's what it should be like, not abusing each other. So again, I am very sorry about what I did over the last couple of months. I also have come back to Minecraft so yeah :p

Much love, Matt / Salebury <3

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Hey man, I just want to let you know that it takes guts for admitting things you've done wrong. Partially because, people don't like to admit they're wrong.
But you did the right thing, you admitted what you've done wrong and you have apologized for it. To those who you might have trash talked, I hope they forgive. Stay happy, stay friendly.

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey man, it takes alot of guts to admit things you've done wrong. To those who you might have trash talked, I hope they forgive. Stay happy, stay friendly.
-Dejay​

Salebury

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey man, I just want to let you know that it takes guts for admitting things you've done wrong. Partially because, people don't like to admit they're wrong.
But you did the right thing, you admitted what you've done wrong and you have apologized for it. To those who you might have trash talked, I hope they forgive. Stay happy, stay friendly.
Ty <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci