• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something wrong with point counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack382

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just in a match and started it with 149 points, I played and got about 5 kills before i died, then it showed that my score was only 129! I then left the match and joined into a different server, where it showed my points being back at 149, so all my hard work killing went to waste. Also I heard someone else asking a mod why they never got their points, so this cant just be me. If anyone knows more about this please help.

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
You get 5 for killing, and de terming on how many points you have, you loose more, if you die.

Jack382

Spectator
Reaction score
For some of the kills i get though i earn more like I earned 12 points when I killed someone, so I just dont get how my points would go down that much. Also, when I died it was because I fell out of a tree and killed myself, does dieing on your own and not by being killed by another person affect how many points you lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci