• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something Needs To Be Changed

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm slowly losing my interest in this game every day. Something needs to change. Before i get into this topic i'd just like to say i don't want any flame or hatred as i'm just giving my opinion which may not be the same as anyone else, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Alright so everyone has heard of mcsg. The great and wonderful game made off of hunger game. But recently i haven't loved this game like i used to. I have lost interest almost completely, every once in a while i get a spike of interest and play for a short while only shortly to run out, just something needs to change. I love the idea of clans and such but still i get bored quickly and can't play this game for long before getting bored. Something even little could be changed such as weekly leaderboards to monthly leaderboards. Just something needs to spark my interest so i can get back into this.

I'm not sure if anyone agrees or even the opposite completely and you absolutely despise me for saying this, but for sure i'm not the only one. I love this game and i don't want it to end. I just hope something new will come along in this game and i can love and enjoy this game as i once did almost 2 years ago.

Also quick thing i hope this message came out fine as when i made this i was very exhausted and half asleep. Thanks for reading this and hope you explain your opinions as i would love to hear other people's opinions on this topic.

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Why is this in SG Classic?

But I get what you mean, I love the game, but I also got bored and quit in-game a lot. Now I spend almost all of my online time here, on the forums.
What! this si in sg classic? i clicked discussion.....

Reaction score
Eh, I can somewhat agree with this. Really, I haven't stopped playing yet because I have friends who like to play with me. Sometimes I play SG Classic or Quarter Quell just because it's funner in my opinion. Regular MCSG has gotten slightly boring for me though just because it's kind of repetitive and I've been playing it for over a year.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You might just have been playing too long. But for myself, despite playing for over a year and a half, I still find the game fun every time I play it. Why? Because I don't over-saturate what I do. I play other things a lot more often than MCSG, and I've been like that for a while, so that makes every time I play feel like a new adventure. Just take a break, that's what works for me.

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
You might just have been playing too long. But for myself, despite playing for over a year and a half, I still find the game fun every time I play it. Why? Because I don't over-saturate what I do. I play other things a lot more often than MCSG, and I've been like that for a while, so that makes every time I play feel like a new adventure. Just take a break, that's what works for me.
Well i took about like a 6 month break, came back and i just can't seem to get into it like i used to. i can play maybe 2,3 games before being bored. I dont know it's just not the same anymore.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well i took about like a 6 month break, came back and i just can't seem to get into it like i used to. i can play maybe 2,3 games before being bored. I dont know it's just not the same anymore.
That's all I ever play at a time. I don't even play every day. I play a couple games every few days, and I feel like that's a good pacing for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci