• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Someone we should all thank

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I know this may sound stupid, but I think we should all give a huge thanks to Suzanne Collins. She was the one who started it all by writing "The Hunger Games". Without the book/movie, nobody would say: hey I want to play that in a videogame, like minecraft! MCSG and its amazing community would probably never exist. There would be no "Survival Games" or "Hunger Craft" or however you want to call it. We wouldnt get addicted to MCSG and waste hours on it have fun playing it for hours and hours. We wouldnt have the friends weve all met through MCSG. Heck, even ThatOneTomahawk and Blamph wouldn't be popular. So ya. THANKS!

P.S. Also Chad thanks for being the first one to make a survival games server :p

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I do like the hunger games books, the plot is good, but it is written so terribly

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I read the book the day it came out. My mother was in a bookshop and under new arrivals it was there, I thought it would be crap but I enjoyed it. I am proud to say I was the hipster of HG.

Movie sucked, now it's all tooooo mainstream, people are rippin off money making HG encyclopaedias and Good, it disgusts me.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I read the book the day it came out. My mother was in a bookshop and under new arrivals it was there, I thought it would be crap but I enjoyed it. I am proud to say I was the hipster of HG.
I'm the same as you, I read the Hunger Games books almost straight away, #HGHipster.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I first watched the movie yesterday, I preferred the books, especially the second one. ;P

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
Screw you Suzanne Collins, I used to have a life.
I love this comment!... But yes without her I probably would've never even played on any servers because I felt they were all the same games. That changed when I saw MCSG on Youtube though!

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
They missed out too much in the movie that was in the books.. So now they're going to have to change the second movie and make it straight.. They need the third one to be perfect because I can't wait until that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci