• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Someone explain the points system to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFri3dRice

Spectator
Reaction score
Well i was playing survival games. and usually when you get killed from another player you usually lose 5 points. Well i lost 47, Yes. 47 Points when someone killed me.
is this a bug or is there like a way if you get killed you lose a big amount of points?

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it depends on how much points you have, i have 200 points and I lose 10 point every time i die. But i can't explain this. Maybe a glitch or something.

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
Usually my points don't change at all. I've had 3 points for quite some time, despite having killed way more than enough people per game to make up for my deaths (it's been saying I only lose 5 points when I die). Hopefully once beta's over it'll work properly.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't worry they are going out of beta soon, and then everything will be reseted and the point system will be fixed.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No it's when someone kills you with an higher amount op points than you do you will lose less points than when someone with a lower amount of points kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci