• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some Tips That Can Improve Your Gameplay!

Copa3797

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Today i shall write down some tips that helped me and may help you!
I know most of you players know some of theese tips,but there are some who don't,and there just might be a tip you didn't know=)!
#1-Don't team with random people you never played with before!-If you team with randoms they can either:
1-Backstab you
2-Slow you down(Bad pvpers...)---You will waste your items(arrows,food...)If you are going to share your loot with them!So if you are a team player,get a good Skype/TS team or get into a clan!

#2-Always look behind your back!-Always keep track if there is anyone behind you,look back or go into F5 mode quickly.

#3-Geet a good chest route,and know the map!-Chest routes really help you get your items to survive a fight and take people out.If you don't know the map you can always download them and play them on singleplayer,to study it and make a chest route!

#4-Be organised!-An organised inventory personally helps me alot!It is usually better than having random stuff all over your hotbar so when you get some time organise it!This is how my hotbar looks:
1-Sword
2-Bow
3-Flint n' Steel
4-Golden Apple(If i have any)
5-Fishing Rod
6-Food
7-Food
8-Food
9-Food

#5-Never put on armour if you do not have a weapon to defend!-If you get some pieces of armor in a spawn chest,and you put them on you will instantly become a target for players who have a weapon and no or less armour.So do NOT put on armour if you don't have a weapon.

#6-Flint n' Steel is a lifesaver!-When you are in a fight against a person who has an armour/weapon advantage,or you are taking on a team Flint n' Steel will save your life!When there is someone charging at you,you can burn them to deal more damage,so whenever you have spare flint and iron stack up!

#7-Always keep a full hunger bar when in a fight!-Eat before you fight!Cooked food restores more food and it lasts longer than raw food.Golden apples are also very useful so if you can,stack up on them.

#8-Get better at PVP!-If you are not good with a bow/sword,go on single player/or a different server and practice!Bows can help you to damage your target before a fight, or finish them off if they are running away!Stack up on arrows,so do NOT leave flint and arrows in a chest.

#9-If you do not have much food don't sprint unless needed!-If you run out of hunger and are unable to sprint you are an easy target!Remember,sprint jumping is faster than sprinting so if you are chasing or being chased that helps alot!

#10-Avoid various traps,and dangerous areas!-Areas with lava or with random buttons/levers are never safe,so avoid them if you do not know them!If you are in a fight near lava try to push your opponent into the pit with either a fishing rod or a bow!Also watch out for trapped chests!

#11-NEVER climb a ladder or a vine if you are being chased unless you have a long distance or the target doesen't have a bow!-If you climb on a vine/ladder while being chased you can easily get fishing rodded or shot down and get killed!Shooting people off cliffs and ladders/vines is a good trick to take them out!

#12-Try to sneak up on your opponents!-Sneaking behind corners is always a good way to suprise attack,or hiding!So if you are running away with a distance try to sneak behind obstacles to avoid being seen.

#13-Geet good/better at parkour!-Parkour is a lifesaver,you need to learn how to sprint jump over hills if you are being chased,or if you need to parkour your way to safety/Getting a chest,so practice,practice,practice!Never go through a parkour level if your opponent is waiting on the other side!He may hit you off with a fishing rod/bow or punch you off!

#14-Water Fighting!-Water fighting is difficult to master but once you learn it you have a big advantage!NEVER swim under water if you are being chased/chasing,because you are slower!Fishing rods are useful because you can knock your opponents away from you to get to safety!

#15-HitBlocking!-Hitblock with your sword in a fight!You deal more damage and protect yourself at the same time!Left+Right mouse click!

#16-Only engage a fight if you have the advantage/100%you can kill the target,or if you have to!-Killing players with nothing at the beggining helps a lot!Remember,when fighting targets with an advantage bow skills and flint n' steel can save your life!

Well MCSG'ers,this is the end of my tip thread!I hope i helped you with theese tips,and if i missed any please write them down below!Thank You!
Fear The Pony.=3

flabbypenguin

Tribute
Reaction score
My sword and me approved But I already Know all these tactics and have new ones

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice!
My hot bar looks like:

1- Sword
2- Bow