• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some Tips for survival games

Status
Not open for further replies.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
1) download the map and learn where the chests are
2) try to surprize people, hit them before they know you're there
3) after you get a weapon try to kill people
4) dont hide until deathmatch, do you really want to come 2nd with O kills?
5) try to team with someone and kill them when they dont expect it
6) i dont recomend nr.5 if you are skype teaming, they might not trust you if you do it (that have happened to me:()
7) try to get a chest from corn

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Kill your teammate? I have done that in the past I admit it. But to team only to kill?

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
i dont kill my teamets till deathmatch we all promised that each other and also when u download the map how do you install it? i am on mac

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i dont kill my teamets till deathmatch we all promised that each other and also when u download the map how do you install it? i am on mac
If you are on snow leopard or previous, go to library-> application support -> minecraft-> saves. Download and unzip the survival games map, then put the folder into your saves folder. If you are on lion (not sure about mountain lion) the in the finder toolbar click go -> go to folder and type in ~/Library/Application Support. This will bring you to the application support folder, in which you find minecraft then find saves :)

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
If you are on snow leopard or previous, go to library-> application support -> minecraft-> saves. Download and unzip the survival games map, then put the folder into your saves folder. If you are on lion (not sure about mountain lion) the in the finder toolbar click go -> go to folder and type in ~/Library/Application Support. This will bring you to the application support folder, in which you find minecraft then find saves :)
i found the minecraft folder but when i click it it shows a folder named pwootages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci