• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some things that help me win :)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'll probably just be adding some stuff in every now and then, so it's not complete yet :eek:

1. Cooked Food

There are furnaces on every single one of the maps. You can take advantage of this, by using your wooden swords or axes (they're the only items you can cook) to cook raw food.

Use raw chicken as your priority when doing this, and raw fish as the last thing. Raw chicken more often than not poison you, often leaving you worst off. Other raw food heals you without poisoning you, and also heals more. Cooked fish only heal 2 hunger bars, and are the worst of all cooked food.

2. Golden Apples

If you have spare food, and numerous apples and gold ingots, make golden apples!

Golden apples heal 2 hunger bars, and give you 5 seconds of quicker health regeneration. You can also eat them when your hunger bar is full, so I recommend taking advantage of this. The more full your hunger bar is, the faster you regenerate health, and the longer it takes to run out of hunger!

3. Chest Routes

I would recommend playing on the maps for a while first. You will quickly get an idea of where chests are close to the corn, and where tier 2 chests are. You should then download the map, and fly around and find chests, incorporating them into a route!

(another method, which I probably shouldn't encourage, and that I have never done, is downloading a mod that highlights all the chests on a map. You can then search around and find the chests easier, making it more handy to make a route. However, make sure you remove it before you play on these servers. You will get banned for using it!)

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
The things that win games are chest routes and pvp skills. If you lack in either, one can make up for the other, but both are a great mix. These tips are good, golden apples only last about 3 seconds though and dont heal too much though ;_;

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
wow your saying pvp doesnt help you at all im amazed

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually cooked fish does 2 and a half hunger bars. And raw chicken has an 80% chance of poisoning you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci