• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some ranting and suggestions.

Toalla

Spectator
Reaction score
So I played on the MCSG servers for a day and I really enjoyed it. I appreciate all the work you guys are putting into it so I donated 10$ to the game. Payed it with Paypal, no problem at all, everyone went just as I expected: easy. I got Iron member ingame after 6 minutes (perfect!)

So I thought: Let's give it a try! And from here on the problems started:
First of all I spawned on the same platform as another player, the countdown reached 0 and I wanted to sprint to the middlechests BUT I was not able to move. I was still on the platform not able to move. 10 seconds later I got killed (lost 13 points). So I thought: WTF?! I bet it's a bug...let's try again.
Joined another server and lagged out the whole time. The server was incredibly laggy, it teleported me back every 2 secs and it was nearly impossible to walk. So I was playing The Survival Games 4 and I went into a Lava parkour thingy under some houses. While looting the chest it teleported me into the air and I dropped in the lava. What a bummer.
Next round: Stuck at spawn again unable to move. Died within seconds.

By this time I already lost 30 of the 100 points the Iron donation gave me.

So that was yesterday...I thought: Hey, let's give them some time to fix the server issues. Logged in today and tried to play 4 rounds so far: I always lagged out got teleported around (the worst thing is: I walk somewhere, destroy some mushrooms but dont pick them up and boom it teleports me 20 meters back BUT the mushrooms are still destroyed!) It was impossible for me to play...

so my question is: Are you storing some files differently or why am I only experiencing problems since I donated? I am from Germany playing on the EU servers so that shouldn't be a problem...

Thanks for your time and a nice sunday to all of you!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't really know why this would start all of the sudden if you had no previous problems. It has nothing to do with donating. Maybe they are doing work o_O
And welcome :D

Toalla

Spectator
Reaction score
btw here's a screenshot of me spawning in another player:

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
There is a weird glitch with the spawning. I know on one map there is only 20 platforms which they are going to fix soon. And with there being more than 24 players on the platforms that is a new bug that recently came with the new update. It happens sometimes when people are joining at the same time.

Now with the lag... What region are you from? Mabye try playing on a server that is hosted near or in your region.

Reactions: Le0

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really know why this would start all of the sudden if you had no previous problems. It has nothing to do with donating. Maybe they are doing work o_O
And welcome :D
The lag has suddenly started around the beginning of this weekend,and has rendered the servers pretty near unplayable :/

Now with the lag... What region are you from? Mabye try playing on a server that is hosted near or in your region.
I am from Germany playing on the EU servers so that shouldn't be a problem...

Anyways,I believe the lag is affecting all regions currently. Really, we can only wait for it to be fixed, though I would like to know what exactly is causing it.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Anyways,I believe the lag is affecting all regions currently. Really, we can only wait for it to be fixed, though I would like to know what exactly is causing it.
Probably a ddos if it has just started this weekend.

Reactions: Le0

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I killed a guy who had a stone axe using my fists losing 00 hearts! That's lag 4 u

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Apparently the Eu servers are going through a little laggy spell, hopefully this should be fixed soon, and the new update should also help with lag just a little.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci