• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRapidWarfare

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

So I am new to the official Survival Games, and I am looking for some answers to my questions. Hopefully I can get some answers! Thanks for anyone who can. Here is the list:
  • What is Bounty? - I'm checking other people on the Leaderboards, and I see the word "Bounty" I don't know what that really do or what that is, so could someone give me a full concept of it?
  • Are there Supporters? - Meaning, are there people once they die, give some items to players that need items? Just wondering that.
  • Do Chests re-fill? - Just want to make sure that just incase anything happens while in game.
Hopefully I'll get some answers.
- Rapid

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
Question1: Bounty is your score, for killing someone from 0-to about 120 points, you'd gain 5 points. Currently on Au, i have 3000 points, when i die, i lose about 70 and those points go to the player that killed me. These points only matter on the official leaderboards if there is a tie between victories.
Question 2: There are no supporters, though specs can *unfortunately* Block arrows and divert boats.
Question 3: Chests DO refill. THe corn chests will get epic loot and normal chests will get normal loot. Tier 2 chests also have some nice loot. It happens every night, pretty early.
Hope i helped.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Brodina answered all of your questions correctly. (yay!)
If you want to understand the general concept of how to play on these servers a little bit more, you can always watch a few of the player-made videos up in the media section of the website.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/media/

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
great work, also since this thread has been answered I think I'll lock it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci