• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some Good Ideas For A MCSG Servers Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirmaMC

Iron
Reaction score
Hello;
I have some good idea for MCSG servers, until today i watched MCSG servers videos and people who play in MCSG servers. they don't want buildings, but they want a lot of chests with a lot trics, some old buildings and also map with big trees.

So i designed a map for MCSG. You have to change the map cause this map only for preview. I wish you like my idea. If you like my idea send me a message and i will post the map to you.

And i want to ask something to you.
Can i get vip?
Cause i have channel with 800 sub.
And i give you a idea. ( cause i read the terms of "how yo get vip" and they write ~ if you want to get VIP you have to record MCgamer Videos Or do some maps or Do some iportand things for MCSG and i believe i give you an very good and importand idea )
Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Xw9W5zUyIsvyxPOxgKE-g ( but you can not understand what we are talking about cause i am speaking turkish. )

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi SirmaMC

To have your map on MCGamer, you have to make a thread in Finished Maps, in a fully functional version of the game (Ender chests for tier 2s, cornucopia etc). The map format can be found in that subforum (Or the one before it)

Also, no, you cannot get VIP from youtube with only 800 subscribers. You need at least 20,000 subscribers for a youtube VIP; Or else there would be way too many VIP's around (Even though there already are... :p). Also, having your videos on Private Mode will not let the people in charge of VIP recruitment see if you're playing on MCSG, or a different hunger games server. Keep on growing your fanbase, and you could possibly get VIP!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci