• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some crappy things that have happened to you playing the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
(I used crappy because of younger audience) So whats your crappy moment when playing in the survival games?Mine was a few minutes ago.Was doing good killed someone had a stone sword tons of food good armor (without camping start) then out of nowhere I got disconnected.I was so frustrated when it happened (UMADBRO?).Oh well gotta shrug it off and try again :p.

ImZorthac

Spectator
Reaction score
Read my Post i just Posted, I had the same Problem So much times..
Mayby My idea I posted could help,
Get on the thread! :)
Cyu There

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
When I got stuck in a web with full leather armor and a diamond sword. *rage*

I had almost won too, I was the third survivor!

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I have full iron armor, diamond boots, diamond sword. (2 stacks of arrows and 12 golden apples + dozens of cooked food)

3 tributes remaining. It's me and 2 ghosts/AFKs at the spawn that can't be killed. I wait 30 minutes for death match to start, and it finally starts.

We are in deathmatch, I still can't kill the 2 ghosts. I sit there, letting my girlfriend take control of the keyboard for 10 more minutes, hopping around, hoping a Mod would come in and kick the ghosts.

Surely I'll win and gain my deserved 50 points, right?

NOPE. Server doesn't restart. Doesn't disconnect. It just says "The Games are Over!" and we get teleported to the lobby with no winner and I gain no points for winning, even though I played my heart out and killed 10+ people (and some of the fights I end with 1-2 hearts left. Very fair fights).

I hope these servers get fixed ASAP.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Justin that had to suck a lot lol.Yeah they do need to fix that.

Skippy21

Spectator
Reaction score
Start of game, map doesnt load. I fell through a world hole and just got slaughtered straight away T_T ):

bchunter

Spectator
Reaction score
I got two gold pants, iron helmet, cake, 1 diamond, 1 gold ingot, and 1 iron ingot from the cornucopia chest at start. I proceded to find 4 chests in the wilderness, none of which had any weapons. I ended up getting attacked and killed because of my lack of offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci