• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solution to the economy?

Do you like this

• Total voters

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
As many know the economy on the survival server has been screwed up so bad that they took away the shops as a solution i suggest you copy equivalent exchange's energy values

For those of you who are like "WTF is equivalent exchange" it is a mod in tekkit where you comvert stuff (cobble diamonds coal mossy cobble ect.) into other items like iron, dirt and so on.

They have made it so there are NO glitches which can be a plus but also it can be annoying because it has a lot of other mods so lots of stuff dose not have a value like ores. It hasent been updated (to my knowledge) since 1.2.5 so it can be a little outdated but the base of the economy is still set up

If you copy their values the shop can be set up faster and with reference heres a list of the enegry values so you can get the jist of what im talking about

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/EMC

KEEP IN MIND THIS HAS MODDED ITEMS IN IT

tell me what you think :) i think its a very good choise

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
We are not adding any more economy items until the new server is released. I already have things in mind and know what to sell/buy things for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci