• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Soccer Central need help (May change the name)

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys its me Sim_Man, i was making a mcsg map with my bro on a lan server. I wanted more help because i need to build a huge arena and parking lot and stuff like that for it. So i was wondering if anyone could make a server, i could send you then map, that has been built so far, and you can put it on the server. I will be picking about 7 people to help. Please respond if you have made a server or you would like to help.

Please send some screenshots of some of your creations so i can see if your good enough.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a heads up, there is already a map being build with a soccer stadium as the middle. It's called Emergency Evac.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys its me Sim_Man, i was making a mcsg map with my bro on a lan server. I wanted more help because i need to build a huge arena and parking lot and stuff like that for it. So i was wondering if anyone could make a server, i could send you then map, that has been built so far, and you can put it on the server. I will be picking about 7 people to help. Please respond if you have made a server or you would like to help.

Please send some screenshots of some of your creations so i can see if your good enough.
please do not double post.... Use the edit button

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci