• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So why lock my thread?

jlo_xyloto

Tribute
Reaction score
my thread about Poor Hit Detection got blocked by some mod, Bread-maker or something. Yeah people answered me, but someone else could've said something more helpful to me so I don't get why you'd lock it just because you have the power to, especially when it's something that affects a lot of mcsg players, but whatever.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
They usually got good, and provable reasons to lock threads.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
If the question or topic is answered then we lock it to avoid cluttering up the forums.​

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If your thread is locked you can either report it if you really believe it needs to be opened, or you can PM the locking moderator (or anybody within the discussion) for additional help on the topic.

jlo_xyloto

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not arsed enough to report it, I get why he did it, but I think its a problem that needs more talking about that;s all.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Question threads are locked when they are answered... It's not like they just lock your thread because they feel like it.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Due to the fact that ShaunDepro had answered your question, and you responded in a way that showed that you got the answer you were looking for, I locked the thread. Like said before, if a question is answered, we lock the thread to avoid cluttering of the forums, and to avoid unnecessary posts, on a thread that requires no more responding to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci