• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

so many problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamonddealer101

Spectator
Reaction score
lagg,crashes jump glitch,many other glitches and i never get them on any server but mcsg hell ive played 100's of servers. the main 1 is that jump glitch where u jump get teleported back up and take damage only happens on your server im sorry to be so angry but something must be done about ur glitches and not only that hackers there have been a huge incrase and i dont see many getting banned so please do something and soon.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you have fraps, camtasia or any other screenrecording program? If you do, you can easily record all of your matches, and if you bump into a hacker, the recorder will get it on tape and you can easily get them banned by uploading that video to youtube.

As for that jump and danage glitch, they obviously know about it, and they are probably trying to fix it as well.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"so many problems"

My main problem is you.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah man we all hate the glitches. you just gotta find your own ways of avoiding/fixing them. when i jump off things i let go of 'W' and i don't get pulled back. Find some ways of increasing your internet speed (wikihow, youtube, etc. can help) to fix lag.

"so many problems"

My main problem is you.
mean

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Deal with it is the only way.
Complaining on the forums ain't gonna do anything, the dev team are already aware of these glitches.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
As has been said many times before, this is all (hopefully) being fixed in the new plugin rollout. Which will be soon, very soon. #Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci