• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snow Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
Simple as that. The next map should be a snow map. Maybe with lots of treacherous mountain terrain, and a series of caves that players can get lost in? I think it'd be a cool new flavor of Survival Games.

All, feel free to expand on this idea.

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea of getting lost in the caves, maybe a vertical map? Where the caves go down below me and to get back to the Corn you need to go up through all of the caves again climbing at your own peril! Who knows, the next Survival Games map Vareide comes out with could well be snowy *fingers crossed*

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
A cool new flavor?
Should I sue you for copy right things? x'D
Well A good idea, but you should ask some map builders instead.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, you might be better off posting this in the maps idea section, then hopefully an awesome builder may pick it up :D

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Simple as that. The next map should be a snow map. Maybe with lots of treacherous mountain terrain, and a series of caves that players can get lost in? I think it'd be a cool new flavor of Survival Games.

All, feel free to expand on this idea.
There's a couple snow maps that people have made. I made one with my friends that you can check out if you go to my page, and I know another group of people made a really sick one that you can see in the forums, I believe its called Teweran.

xErikox

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry, but I really don't like the idea about getting lost in giant cave systems, for the simple reason that the game never would end if half the tributes were running around in circles underground. Also, we have seen before that giant mountains are unpopular, but other than that, I really like the idea of a snowy SG map.

CthruME

Spectator
Reaction score
Im currently making a Ski Resort/Winter Olympics map. I will be submitting the map to MCSG and the Hive when im done, and possibly the Fridge. But I think MCSG and Hive.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci