• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SKYWARS SkyWars || LightHouse || 16 Players

Should this map be added to the MCGamer Network?

• Yes

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

DeewkFTW

Tribute
Reaction score

Name of map:
LightHouse

Lead Builder:
Deewk

Builder:
mrelamo26

Game type: SkyWars

>> Map descriptions <<

Spanish Description:

Ahora que hay SkyWars en MCGamer Network, y hay pocos mapas para esta modalidad, Yo (Deewk) y mi amigo (mrelamo26) hemos decidido crear un mapa, ahora que estamos en verano, hemos pensado que sería una buena idea crear un mapa inspirado en ese tema, y nos ha salido en mi opinión un mapa decente, espero que os guste! :)

English Description:

Now that there SkyWars in McGamer Network, and few maps for this mode, I (Deewk) and my friend (mrelamo26) we decided to create a map, now that it's summer, we thought it would be a good idea to create a map inspired by that subject, and has left us in my opinion a decent map, hope you like it! :) Im sorry for Google translator

Screenshots with Shaders:

Screenshots with Shaders:

general overview of map:

>> Details of map <<

* Coordinates of arena:

X: -3,586 Y: 43 Z: 1,096

>> DOWNLOAD LINK: <<

I 'll post the link when the map is accepted :D

I, Deewk agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I like it, but the actual lighthouse needs some work. The detail you added to it is very random. But all in all a nice map :)

Chvpel

Tribute
Reaction score
The lighthouse does need some work in my opinion but otherwise, nicely done :)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
If this is a 16 player map then it's not going to work, some islands get unfair advantage to go to mid

migue

Spectator
Reaction score
muy buen mapa chicos gran construccion como siempre me encantaria jugar este mapa

Froitz18

Spectator
Reaction score
nice map guys!!! holiday resort in skywars amazing!!!

TheMacros

Spectator
Reaction score
Buen mapa mrelamo soy marcos ojala lo pongan en el server ;D

FrankyPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
OMG !!! IS GOOD!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics