• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sky High PvP (Hunger Games Map)

What do you not like about this map? (I will add to version 1.4 of it)

• Only 2-4 Players

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Small size.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Not enough puzzles.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not enough chests.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not enough good scenery.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10 Glitchy Respawn.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Nothing! This map is perfect and amazing as it is!!!!

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

RainbowMeister

Spectator
Reaction score
It is the first ever sky Minecraft Hunger Games Map!!
I introduce to you...
Sky High PvP!!
It is 2-4 players and 1 or more hosts. If you want to make a youtube video please link the thread to your description and give me credit. There are hidden chests all around the map and a cornucopia at the spawn. It is 2-4 players plus one or more hosts. Hosts cannot spawn in items but they can refill the cornucopia with any wood/leather tools and armour they feel like so they dont give too much of an advantage. If you die then you may respawn 10000 blocks away on a superflat. To fix this tp. Also play on peaceful.
I couldn't upload the pictures but I do have a Planet Minecraft thread with some here; http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/minecraft-sky-high-pvp-hunger-games-map/

DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.3 OF THE MAP HERE: http://www.4shared.com/zip/QsE7Bkeo/Sky_High_PvP.html?

R

RedSeamonster

This map is intriguing. It actually looks like something I would enjoy playing with 3 other friends if there was a spawn that didn't eliminate you from the game forever.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
anyways the map looks ok but i notice the lack of huge buildings and stuffs...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci