• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sky Breeze?

Do you think this is a cool idea?

• Total voters

HeyyCheese

Spectator
Reaction score
Since there are a lot of breeze island remakes I thought of another one. This map would be like demons breeze in the sense that you use bridges with holes in them to get to other islands, and if you fall it would be the void. The whole map would be sky themed, like blue and white and stuff. If there are any builders that see this I hope you take it into consideration. :)

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to see that.
You got my vote!

Reaction score
NO MORE BREEZE'S!
While I did vote yes, I agree that there are a little too many remakes.

However, I do have some other map ideas that I would like to build. They are not more remakes, I just want to know what you guys would want me to build. No prejudice at all on your choices, vote here!
Or not, link not working

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Sorry dood, but the last I heard MCSG aren't accepting anymore map remakes, so if I were you i'd try and get something else. This idea reminds me a bit too much of lobby games, so if you were gonna do a sky themed map do it based on something other than islands. I hope I don't sound too mean here, but there needs to be more variety. Good luck with your future builds!

bentomkeke

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Could someone please take after SethBling and build your sky maps near bedrock level?

Advantages:

- players fall off and they don't have to wait as long to die while in the void
- map would lag less as there would be less chunks underneath you to load (ask Tree_TheBigKind : that's what he told me when I asked why Icarus' spawn lags me so much)

Anywho, it's breezy enough in MCSG. I've seen enough pantsless skins to gag me for a lifetime. The same goes for Breeze remakes. I do miss Freeze Island though. ;-;

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci