• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skin Vote 2!

Skin?

• Total voters

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Well... Guess we're here again, didn't really like the options SO here are the skins:

Panther: This was a skin made by my good buddy Cooper.

Beaver: I REALLY like this skin, but this guy (who I shall not name) uses it and says that Cooper did not make it (even though he did) and insists on using it, that's the main reason I'm not using it even though it's awesome! And I'm Canadian sooo...

Snowy Tiger: This was also another skin by Cooper (Yes another one...)

Fox: This skin is a fox wearing a snapback hat, I honestly was never a fan of foxes, but I decided to put some variety in this skin vote.

Raccoon: Another skin by Cooper..... Yes I know.... But I recoloured this one to be grey instead of brown.

Arctic Wolf: I LOVE this skin! I just like the colours and the lightness of it. Anyways it's again... A skin by Cooper...

Wolf in a Hoodie: Yes... All the skins were made by Cooper.. This was one of Cooper's old skin before his Sneeze7 one ;3

ALL RIGHT! Vote in the poll, and when there is a clear winner then I shall use that skin!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Never actually seen a panther skin. I think it's really cool! Your friend is really good at making skins :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The panther reminds me of my state's mediocre football team. It looks nice.

Aipom

Career
Reaction score
#DREAMBEAVER

@Brendalf made a beaver skin which is cooler because Brenden is more attractive then cooper.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci