• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SixZoSeven - Meet the Staff

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
First name: Scott
IGN(s):sixzoseven
Nickname(s): Six, SixZo, Scotty, Sixxy,
Region: Southern California, United States
-----

One Cool Fact: Met an MCGamer developer, @Forairan at Starbucks a few months ago.
One Embarrassing Fact: I have drowned to death on two occasions in a public, live SG match.
One Fact that makes you proud: The fact that I am one of older staff members in terms when I began service
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I do have emotions and feelings, yes.
Most Common question you get asked: Are you going to record?
Favorite Animal: Acinonyx jubatus (cheetah), for its unprecedented beauty and land speed
Favorite Plant: Orchidaceae
Favorite Color: No specific favorite color
Favorite Food: In-n-out Burger
Biggest Pet Peeve: Being pestered about something over and over again
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
Personal Catchphrase: Hmm, I'll have to get back to you guys on this one.
Heard about MCG by: Half credit to google, half credit to @nate252 for his notable pro tips video he uploaded last May.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Partly, yes. @tpemrickjr
First friend in the community: Besides @tpemrickjr, (I used to know him IRL) my first two friends were @Antster360 and @Rivalize or @zeejayy
MCG role-model: Role-models consist of @Dave, @Col_StaR, @ChadTheDJ, @SomeMugger, and two people who will remain a mystery. ;)
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Nothing, to be honest. Perhaps I will stop and be happy with the things I have accomplished so far, but never will I be satisfied. There will always be greater and better things to achieve.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Minecraft wise, me. As for IRL, we'll have to see at Minecon 2013.
Call me maybe? How about no!?
Do you team in game: With friends, yes. Randoms, no.
Have you been backstabbed: Yes. @Dave -_-
Ever Broken a bone: Yes, a couple in my wrist. Specifically, I damaged my pisiform bone and my pisometacarpal ligament.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird.
Personal Skills: According to some notable people both online and IRL, I am able to convey ideas and concepts effectively in a verbal tense.
Computer specs: i5-2500k @ 4.6 GHZ
SLI EVGA GTX 770 Superclocked w/ ACX cooler
Gigabyte Z68 Mobo
Corsair 850w 80+ certified PSU
Kingston SSD (Boot+Main apps) WD Caviar Black (Mass storage)
16 GB Kingston HyperX blu memory
Computer operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Program I use to record: FRAPS
Favorite movie: Unsure
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Don't have one
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Notable mentions are KotOR, GTA series, Battlefield series, COD Series, and Halo series. (At least up until 3)
Favorite character from fiction: Brian Robeson comes to mind.
What does a fox say? No.
Terrified of: Unsure
Personal website: N/A
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Reddit, YouTube
Dream job: One that I both enjoy and pays extremely well
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Computer Hardware Engineer
Favorite thing about the community: The various people I have come to know as close friends
-----

Roles and Responsibilities:
Handle minor problems within staff, hire new mods, deal with disputed bans, general server and forum policing, providing insight in important topics.
When I am online: Nearly everyday from the hours of 3-10 PM PST (Not for one straight sitting but between those hours)
Previous moderating experience: I'd prefer not to mention my past experiences.
Been a member of staff since: July 8th, 2012 - Jan 28th --- May 5th - Present
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Hub/MCSG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Maintain a high level of excellence. Alongside this, establish a connection between the staff and staff, staff and players, and player with players.

Last edited:

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Nice facts :p I still remember seeing you as staff when I was new and then I applied and became one of the most noteworthy members of the team :) People like you inspired me to become staff and I hope you will continue to inspire others

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci